BTS Membership is available here.
Membership of the British Trauma Society is open to everyone involved in the care of the injured patient, both in the UK and overseas from the following categories:
Foundation Year 1, Foundation Year 2, Senior House Officers, Core Trainees 1-8, Specialist Registrars and Fellows.
The annual subscription is variable, please see the fee structure below:
- Consultant Member UK – £120 per year
- Consultant Member Overseas – £140 per year
- Trainee Member- £80 per year
- Physio/Nurse/Allied Health Professional – £80 per year
- Medical/Nursing/Physio/PAM Student – £40 per year
Benefits of Membership of the British Trauma Society:
- Monthly subscription to ‘Injury’ The International Journal of Care of the Injured
- Discounted rates for the British Trauma Society Annual Meeting
- Vote on AGM’s and EGM’s
- Eligibility to Apply for Grants
- Eligibility to be voted onto the Executive Committee
- Networking opportunities with luminaries from both UK and International Trauma fields