INCREASE IN FEES AS OF 1st JANUARY 2018
The British Trauma society is now a member of the European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery (ESTES) and as of 1st January 2018 there will be an increment of £5.00 to the current fees below.
Membership of ESTES brings some significant benefits to the BTS most notably by our joining with over 30 national societies and institutions related to the field of Trauma and Emergency Surgery with a combined membership of over 9,000.
Membership of the British Trauma Society is open to everyone involved in the care of the injured patient, both in the UK and overseas from the following categories:
Foundation Year 1, Foundation Year 2, Senior House Officers, Core Trainees 1-8, Specialist Registrars and Fellows.
The annual subscription is variable, please see the current fee structure below:
- Consultant Member UK – £120 per year
- Consultant Member Overseas – £140 per year
- Trainee Member- £80 per year
- Physio/Nurse/Allied Health Professional – £80 per year
- Medical/Nursing/Physio/PAM Student – £40 per year
Benefits of Membership of the British Trauma Society:
- Monthly subscription to ‘Injury’ The International Journal of Care of the Injured
- Discounted rates for the British Trauma Society Annual Meeting
- Vote on AGM’s and EGM’s
- Eligibility to Apply for Grants
- Eligibility to be voted onto the Executive Committee
- Networking opportunities with luminaries from both UK and International Trauma fields