Faculty of Pre-Hospital Care. The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh – Remote and Offshore Medicine Programme
Remote and Offshore Medicine Programme
Applications for the September 2017 intake are now open and can be completed online here.
The application deadline is 21 August 2017.
Designed specifically for medics from diverse backgrounds providing care in challenging environments; the programme staircases from CPD, to Certificate and full Postgraduate Diploma. The programme is designed to be flexible and studied online to facilitate study while working.
Modules cover a range of topic areas:
- Health and Wellbeing of the Remote Worker
- Occupational Health in the Remote Setting
- Communication in the Clinical Consultation
- Dive Medicine
- Tropical Medicine
- Trauma and Medical Emergencies
- Incident and Response Planning
- Evidence and Research in Remote Medicine
- Tactical Medicine
- Expedition and Wilderness Medicine
- Learning and Teaching
- Humanitarian and Disaster Medicine
Please feel free to forward this information to anyone you think would find it useful. If you feel this may of interest to your organisation we would be grateful if you are able to share with us the details of a key contact to whom we can send this information.